App2SD is a great application with millions of downloads that can be used to easily find and move applications to external storage such as SD card. But there’s limitations to this application that it only allows some application to move to SD card and denies to access other apps because of some developer restrictions. For example, If an application has a home screen widget associated with it, even if you don’t use that widget App2SD still rejects to move that application to external storage. Here’s an application which forces almost all applications to SD card. note that, in order to work this application, you must root your android device.
- Download Move2SD Enabler from Google Play store or from Here and install on your rooted phone.
- Make sure that you’ve Enabled ” USB Debugging” from Settings > Applications > Development
- Open the application. Click ” I’ve read it” and click Next
- Allow super user permissions
- In the following screen, you should select ” External” to move all possible apps to SD card.
- In test, We were able to move most applications including memory consuming Facebook and twitter except Google Play Store